Change Management – The Art of Active Adaptation
Change is a constant experience and a force that is accelerating exponentially in our world today; but we have the opportunity use it to improve our performance and chances of success. One perspective views it as a threat – a problem that must be solved. Another views it as a continual source of creative energy that can fuel continuous improvement and progress.
This workshop is designed to provide you with the skills – both conceptual frameworks and practical tools — to navigate change both in the personal and professional dimensions of your life. It will provide you and your team with a common frame of reference as well as tools that enable you to look at change differently and use it to your advantage by generating positive energy, fueling creativity, creating momentum and maximizing your opportunities for success.
- The dual nature of change – danger/opportunity
- Strategies for managing and leveraging the three different types of change
- How to create a culture of continuous anticipation
- How to successfully lead through change
- How to manage resistance and create commitment