Energize, Engage, Enjoy - Maximizing Employee Engagement
Highly engaged organizations dramatically outperform the ones that are not. Communications, creativity, productivity, wellness, motivation, retention, and talent acquisition are all reflected in and affected by employee engagement.
Unfortunately, disengaged employees are estimated to outnumber engaged employees on average by 2 to 1. At best, disengaged employees are not living up to their full potential. At worst, they are actively inhibiting organizational progress and success.
By investing in the development of a high-engagement, continuous improvement culture, organizations are able to realize a significant competitive advantage through increased ownership, improved productivity, higher creativity, more effective communications, fewer sick-days, reduced attrition, and by attracting better talent.
According to Gallup’s most recent “State of the American Workplace” report, high engagement teams experienced:
- 21% higher productivity
- 22% higher profitability
- 25%-65% lower turnover (depending on high or low turnover sectors)
- 37% less absenteeism
- 41% fewer quality defects
- 147% higher earnings per share than their competition (when disengagement is reduced below 10%)
This workshop is designed to provide you with the practical tools and strategies to create and maintain a culture of high engagement and continuous improvement.
- Learn the key components of employee engagement
- Discover the relationship between productivity, motivation, creativity, and wellness
- Learn how to defuse the drivers of disengagement
- Identify strategies for boosting engagement and creating a culture of continuous improvement